Saturday, October 3, 2020

World War 2 Soviet Troops in Winter Gear

 This post is all about my recently completed World War II era Soviet troops in winter gear. I finished 28 of them. Most of them are either going to go in Rifle squads or submachine gun squads. There is also a mortar team and there are a few anti-tank guns. I painted these with the same color scheme I used on my Spring uniform Soviet troops with the exception that I painted their greatcoats with  Vallejo paints English uniform Brown. You can find the paint Scheme I used in the previous posts on Soviet infantry that I did. the Miniatures were also faced identically with the spring uniform troops.


 My goal is to perhaps use the uniforms to distinguish between inexperienced, rookie and Veteran troops. Yes the faces on my models are a bit jacked up. It is one of my weak points. I am trying to do better at them.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment