Saturday, October 31, 2020

 Here is my Soviet Naval brigade and the dogs from my canine anti tank squad

I basecoated the naval brigade with a zenithal primer of vallejo black, grey and white.  Then I mixed 3 parts Vallejo Dark Prussian Blue 70.899 to one part Vallejo black 72.051.  I used this on the tunics, coats and caps.  I mixed one part Vallejo Dark Prussian Blue to one part Vallejo black and panted the pants with this. I then drybrushed the tunics and coats with Vallejo Prussian Blue 70.965.  Then I washed the  models with Games Workshop Drakenhof Nightshade. I then drybrushed them with a lighter coat of a mix of Vallejo Ivory 70.918 and Vallejo Ultramarine 70.839.

The rest of the models like the guns, the skin, straps, the one guy with the puffy tunic and the basing I painted the same as my other models.  The dogs were a random green and some browns. I forget which. You can pretty much use what ever you want as there was probably no standard here.
































No comments:

Post a Comment